Over the years I've proven myself as a teacher repeatedly - my students say things like...
"Avery is one of the best teachers and coaches I have worked with... She shows a lot of enthusiasm and truly cares about her students. I would recommend her to anyone." Frank Healy, Freelance SEO Writing Mastery Student
"It is no exaggeration to say that what she has taught me has been life changing for me (and my husband who has also started earning from freelance work online). I am so glad to have found her." Jenette Clay, Freelance SEO Writing Mastery Student
There are several reasons for these results:
- I'm passionate about teaching - I love to teach, and always have.
- I'm a lifelong student and I know what it's like to be in your shoes - I've spent thousands of dollars on online courses over the years. From personal experience, I know what makes the difference between courses that suck, and the ones that actually create results and positive transformation. My courses are designed to provide you with all the details you need to get the results and success you want.
- I'm very picky about the details, and I promise you that you'll never lack details in any course you purchase from me. Furthermore, if there is any additional information you need, say the word and you'll get it.
- It's very important to me that my courses make a positive difference in the lives of my students. To sleep well at night, I need to know that you received good value for any training you buy from me, and the information you need to get results.
- I only teach what I have personal experience and success with. In the case of writing, I've worked as a freelance SEO writer for several years (and made fantastic money doing it!), plus, I've written several best-selling books. The majority of my income for living expenses is from writing.
When I started out as a writer, my goal was to make $60 per hour per hour of my time - one of the big reasons why I succeeded with that goal was my ability to write fast.
Will you make that much per hour?
Maybe you'll make more - maybe you'll make less.
The point of this course isn't to guarantee you any particular hourly wage.
Rather, the point is to teach you how to write good content fast...
And if you learn to write faster, you'll be able to earn more money per hour of writing time compared to what you're able to do now.